Design & Management
- Grantmaking process design and management.
- Knowledge and information systems development.
- Trust-based philanthropy training and workshops.
Digital Infrastructure & Cybersecurity
- Designing, implementing, and integrating efficient information systems for grant management and organizational infrastructure.
- Software utilization training (Salesforce, Google Workspace, Office 365, etc.)
- Implementing digital security best practices and assessing the digital security of grantee organizations.
Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Race Equity & Inclusion to Action: Comprehensive programs tailored to organizations to address biases, cultural dynamics, and structures/policies for creating more equitable entities.
- Training, workshops, and tools for fostering equity and inclusivity.
Community Engagement & Coalition Building
- Movement Gatherings: Organizing, facilitating, and supporting various gatherings from strategic planning to coalition creation and internal staff conflict management.
- Regranting through an equity framework to allocate resources efficiently to community-driven initiatives.
- Project Incubation: Turning ideas into actionable projects or organizations.
Organizational Strategy & Development
- Facilitating and streamlining organizational collaboration and coordination.
- Budget management and allocation.
- Organizational development services to build stronger organizations, strategic planning, program plans, and needs identification.
Research & Knowledge Sharing
- Research Scans: Produce donor and movement-driven research identifying gaps and opportunities in the social justice ecosystem.
- Historical analysis of grants to guide future initiatives.
- Implementation of knowledge management tools and training on best practices.